Private Individual Health Insurance Plans
Backed by over 30 years of experience, we now offer our premium private Individual health care insurance plans to the beautiful country of Indonesia. Get a premium health care coverage today.
Individual Private Health Insurance
Health Options Plan
Within this private insuranceplan, flexibility is created to cater for the individual’s (or family) own needs. It has a modular scheme which enables you to choose the options to fulfil your health insurance desires. This can give you access to a host of world-class health treatments, wherever you are.
There is a fundamental (compulsory) option, after which, there are other options which you may like to add-on. There are also excess options (known as deductibles) to further reduce membership cost in exchange for you paying a small portion of your medical fees. This scheme is perfect should you have a need for premium healthcare at a strict budget.
Everything has been well thought of, we can even cover for many types of pre-existing conditions.
– Core (Compulsory): Cover for any essential hospitalization, whether planned or not planned (Emergency). All surgery, cancer treatment and advanced imaging, whether received whilst staying in hospital or visiting as a day patient, are also covered.
– Outpatient: consultations with medical specialist and medical treatments without hospital stay. Also included is coverage for family doctor visitation, young child care, maternity care, complementary therapies and speech therapy.
– Outpatient Drugs & Dressings – prescription medication and rental of appliances such as oxygen supplies or wheelchairs.
– Well being – Health check, dental and optical
– Evacuation and Repatriation
Comprehensive Health Care Plan
Be assured of optimal health care wherever you are. A comprehensive healthcare insurance plan could gain you access to the most expert medical assistance. To cater for your budget and requirements, we offer 4 different levels of coverage plans to choose from.
First Level: Coverage for hospitalization, whether in-patient treatment or day-care patient.
Mid Level: Coverage for specialist medical treatment or diagnosis, for in-patient hospital stays as well as out-patient consultations, treatment such as physiotherapy, maternity and a range of health checks.
Prime Level: All the coverage for both in-patient and out-patient care. On top of that, Gold covers family doctor consultation, prescribed drugs and dressings, dental treatment, Maternity, home nursing and a range of health checks.